INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS:
- The research papers to be submitted should be original, unpublished or not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscript should be prepared in MS-WORD, font Times New Roman, size 12pt,double spaced lines with margin of 1.5on all the sides of A4 size paper.
- Manuscript should begin with a relevant title typed in bold uppercase letters followed by author(s) name(s) and address(es)in bold sentence case letters. Corresponding author should be marked by an asterisk (*).
- E-mail ID of the corresponding author should be included in a separate line below the address.
- The paper should begin with an abstract of not more than 200 words typed in bold letters. It should be followed by not more than 6 keywords.
- The research paper should be in the following format:
Introduction, Materials and Methods, Observations/Results, Discussion, Acknowledgement (if any), References, Tables, Figures and Illustrations.
- Illustrations should be large and clear to be reproduced neatly.
- All Tables, Figures and illustrations should be numbered in Arabic numerals (1,2,3 etc) in the order they are referred in the text.
- References should be written in the following style:
In text : Brown(1934), Brown &Brown (1967),Brown et.al.(1978)
Research paper: Brown, P.(1978). Effects of chemical mutagens on germination of wheat seed. Journal of Biodiversity and Ecology, 28:234-238.
Book: Hoy,M.A.(2003).Insect Molecular Genetics. An introduction to principles and applications. Academic press /Elsevier,San Diego,C.A.
Ph.D Thesis: Baxi, J.P.(2011)Ethnobotanical and Pharmacognostic Studies in the Flora of Washim District.S.G.B.Amravati University,Amravati.
Website: Research at IDRL.http://www.idrl.org./research.html
The manuscript should be sent to Dr. J.P. Baxi, Editor, Vidyabharati International Interdisciplinary Research Journal, S.S.S.K.R. Innani Mahavidyalaya, Karanja (Lad), District:Washim, 444105 ( M.S.) or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. After receipt of manuscript it will undergo editorial and peer review to confirm suitability of the paper to be published in the journal. The decision of the editor will be final in this regard. A PROCESSING FEE of 1000/- IS TO BE PAID BY D.D. drawn in favour of S.S.S.K.R. INNANI MAHAVIDYALAYA payable at Karanja (Lad) or be transferred online to College account of Central Bank Of India No 2220996323, along with manuscript.